Thursday, November 26, 2009



Lately I haven't been looking at import models as much as I used to when I first started out collecting photos aside from a few names because it's been a while since I've seen someone that I was interested in. That was until I found out about Janelle Ha who I think is pretty hot. Hopefully she will pique your interest as well.

I found out about Janelle when I was on Flickr browsing through the pictures that were uploaded by those that are on my contact list. I'm usually on there everyday looking for new pictures, and this one particular day, I came across this picture of Janelle taken by jchennav in a Hankook Tires uniform, and immediately, I needed to find out who she was and begin searching for more photos of her. I think Hankook has the best race queen uniform out of all the companies that I've seen, and she rocks that uni well.

Along with being the face of Hankook Tires USA for 2009, Janelle is also on the cover of the July edition of DSport Magazine which is currently on newsstands. I just picked up my copy on Monday 6/1. I love her smile, dark hair, and lovely figure. I have been fatigued as of late with the heavy makeup/dyed hair look that many models rock, so it's a refreshing change for me to see a model like Janelle.

1 comment: